时间:2023-12-08 18:39:26 出处:쇼핑阅读（143）
The National Changgeuk Company of Korea, which recently premiered its modern take on traditional changgeuk performances in “Jeong-nyeon” and “The Merchants of Venice,” returns with a traditional Korean pansori, “Shimcheong-ga” for the Chuseok holiday.
The production is based on the classic Korean pansori and folktale of Sim Cheong, a young girl who makes a selfless sacrifice to the king of the underwater world in a desperate attempt to restore her blind father's sight.
The cast and creative team of “Shimcheong-ga” emphasized the importance of "sori," or singing, of pansori.
- Posco Future M to supply battery materials for LG
- [KH Explains] Amazon's cloud industry plans raise fears of Korean market monopoly
- SK chief discusses ICT partnerships with Estonia, Carribean Community
- S. Korea to review additional measures against N. Korea's arms transfer to Russia
- [KH Explains] Banks, regulators trade blame for snowballing ELS losses
- Enhypen announces Nov. 17 comeback with 'Orange Blood'
- TXT shatters records, tops charts with 3rd LP
- Choo calls for end to protectionism, supply chain recovery during G20 meeting
- Auditor says Moon govt distorted 2020 death of fisheries official