Film director Jung Byung
时间:2023-12-08 16:39:25 出处:부동산阅读（143）
Film director Jung Byung-gil has opened his first-ever solo exhibition in Busan, unveiling some 30 paintings from the early years of his career, which highlight his artistic inspiration beyond the world of cinema.
The exhibition, “Freedom. Dream. Movie,” opened at the Start Plus gallery in Busan on Sunday, coinciding with the 2023 Busan International Film Festival. Some of Jung's works at the exhibition hint at the contents of the director’s upcoming film, including the narrative of characters in the movie.
After making his debut with the documentary film “We are Actors” in 2008, Jung directed action-thriller films that include “Confession of Murder,” “The Villainess” and “Carter.”
- LG Display to cut jobs in cost
- BTS' V and Blackpink's Jennie break up: sources
- Korean attorney elected as new ICC judge
- LG H&H sales up 294% in half year on Japan's Qoo10
- Seoul high court sides with iPhone owners against Apple over ‘batterygate’
- 안철수 “이준석 신당 성공 가능성 낮아…3가지 갖추지 못해“
- AliExpress vows to invest W10b to root out fake goods in Korea
- BMW, Mercedes
- Citibank Korea hosts digital forum for corporate clients